G2 W7 Vocabulary and Weekly Conversation Sentences

 

Week 7                                       You can’t Climb a Cactus

English

POS

Chinese

English

POS

Chinese

1.    walking

v.

走

13. compare

v.

比較

2.   looks

v.

看

14. strange

adj.

奇怪的

3.   helping

v.

幫忙

15. desert

n.

沙漠

4.   walked

v.

走

16. weird

adj.

奇怪的

5.   fixed

v.

固定

17. cactus

n.

仙人掌

6.   jumping

v.

跳

18. spines

n.

刺

7.   jumped

v.

跳

19. flat

adj.

平坦的

8.   babies

n.

嬰兒

20. gasp

v.

喘氣

9.   excited

adj.

興奮的

21. vulture

n.

禿鷹

10.  vacation

n.

假期

22. land

v./n.

土地

11.  nature

n.

自然

23. hare

n.

野兔

12. boring

adj.

無聊的

24. tour

n.

遊覽

Weekly Conversation

1. I’m helping my dad wash his car.

2. I walked to the park with my dog.

3. Compared to my brother, I am a lot shorter.

4. We’re so excited about the vacation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G1 A2 Class Homework 3/4

G1 A2 Class Homework 10/6

G2 W11 Vocabulary